No Politics?

General BS, no politics
T-Bubs

Re: No Politics?

Post by T-Bubs »

True or not, this is another reason why term limits should be in place. If you are a career politician, I guarantee someone has dirt on you or there's enough out there to get you in a compromising position.

Another thing I don't understand, If you can't get what you want done in 47 years, why should I give you any more. I realize there are a lot of other things in play but common. If there is one thing the Democratic party has shown the American people over the last two general elections, they are completely inept when it comes to nominating a national candidate.

hard of smelling

Post by hard of smelling »

It's not a lie if you believe it.

Master of My Domain

Post by Master of My Domain »

We have "whistleblower" confirmation.

Tony Bobulinski, CEO of a company that dealt with Hunter Biden, confirms that he was the recipient of one of the emails published by the NY Post, that the Biden family used their name to make money overseas, that Joe Biden himself was "the big guy" referenced in the email who was to get a 10% cut of the deal.

Biden should step down today.

And our corrupt media won't cover the story. I think they're going to be forced to because Trump is going to hammer this tonight. I don't know how they spin this...Russian disinformation was their first choice, but the intelligence community debunked that and one of the people with direct knowledge of the transaction has confirmed it. I know they will spin and lie...not sure how at this point. Ignoring it is probably their only option.

Unbelievable. There is far more corruption in our government that I ever imagined possible.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-bi ... rom-china/
“May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.” - Jack Burton

T-Bubs

Post by T-Bubs »

Say Biden steps down. What happens next? Kamala is now your Democrat presidential candidate. Does she beat Trump? I don't know but I bet she still does because of the divisiveness in the country that Trump helped flame.

So now you have a super liberal as President instead of Biden. This is lose-lose.

Master of My Domain

Post by Master of My Domain »

First of all, I don't believe that Joe or Kamala is a "super liberal." I think both are empty suits who will do and say whatever they need to do to get elected and stay in power. The super liberals seem to be steering the ship though on the left, so they will give them some red meat if they get in power.

Second, Kamala might be implicated in this, as well. She as listed as a contact who might be able to help with "Phase 1," as well as a who's who of leftists (Shumer, Klobuchar, Cuomo, etc.)
“May the wings of liberty never lose a feather.” - Jack Burton

hard of smelling

Can we call a second constitutional convention and clean house of all these fucktards on both sides?

Term limits needs to be a constitutional amendment and done immediately.

There is so much corruption and so many loop holes that if anyone was to ever really look into it and get the truth, the world might shut down. How many trillions have we wasted on these corrupt criminals?

T-Bubs

Post by T-Bubs »

hard of smelling wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:11 pm
Can we call a second constitutional convention and clean house of all these fucktards on both sides?

Term limits needs to be a constitutional amendment and done immediately.

There is so much corruption and so many loop holes that if anyone was to ever really look into it and get the truth, the world might shut down. How many trillions have we wasted on these corrupt criminals?
I wholeheartedly support all of these things.

hard of smelling

I'm all for having to pass some sort of test to be able to vote as well. There are some dumb fucking people out there.

GlassJoe

Post by GlassJoe »

they need to watch more tv/movies.

T-Bubs

Post by T-Bubs »