Cobra Kai

Movies, TV, Music, JY's Gaming sucktitude, etc.
Blade

Cobra Kai

Post by Blade »

Anyone watching this? I had heard about it but never gave it a chance, but then I heard how good of reviews it was getting. Man, I'm seriously impressed. It takes place 30 years after the first Karate Kid and goes into how those events affected their lives today. Johnny Lawrence is a drunk loser now trying to get his shit together. Daniel-son is a high profile car dealership owner. They both end up getting back into karate and end up back in each other's lives. It's actually really good shit, and a ton of actors from the original movie and a metric shitton of nostalgia. I just finished Season 2 and can't wait for S3.

T-Bubs

Re: Cobra Kai

Post by T-Bubs »

You're the 3rd or 4th person talking about how good it is. I'll be adding it to my watchlist.

Blade

Post by Blade »

It's good stuff. If you're going to remake our old favorites, this is how it should be done. Show how the time passed has affected everyone's lives and where we are today.

Vincent Vega

Post by Vincent Vega »

I've heard good things about it since it came out, but I don't have Youtube TV. Since it dropped on Netflix a couple weeks ago I have watched the first 3 episodes. Really like it so far. Johnny's Firebird and love for 80's hairbands is good shit.